Re: Future development

Jan-Hendrik Palic wrote:
> >Have you considered running a semi-public development CVS Repository
> >for the OpenOffice source already?  You could request /cvs/openoffice
> >on cvs.debian.org and move the current source into it.
>
> Hmmm the idea is good, but two cvs are senseless, I think! But on the

Sure, one is enough.  If you are already running a cvs repository
somewhere and have write permissions to it, fine, kill this thread
it's nearly expired then.

> >This way, more people can use the current code with all current
> >patches in order to improve the system and be able to build packages
> >earlier.  The repository could be accessed though cvs/pserver so more
> >people can get involved.
>
> Who should be asked to initialize the cvs/debian-openoffice?

debian-admin@lists.debian.org with as much details as possible.

Regards,

	Joey

--
In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain