Re: Can OpenOffice really be GPL?

Michael Boman <michael.boman@securecirt.com> wrote:
> One thing I noticed is that zip/unzip is required.. If I am not
> wrong I thought that the pkzip stuff had some wierd license
> agreement?

Why should you care about "some weird license agreement" of _pkzip_?
Use Info-ZIP, it's free and you can find packages 'zip' and 'unzip' in
Debian archives.

(Although I recall older versions were not _that_ free and that one of
those packages - or both - might still be non-free in Potato. Anyway,
I believe both are DFSG free currently.)

Suonpää...