Re: idlc - compiling -Wall

* Ken Foskey <waratah@zip.com.au> [011010 00:52]:
> Benhard told me about some features in the idlc code.   I have worked
> though the code to make it compile -Wall.  This has exposed some
> features with the error handling but would not nessecarily explain any
> crash in it.  Some printing as string of structures not the text within.
>   Anyway there are a couple of places that unicode strings are printed
> with fprintf from a registry variable.   Is there a way to print unicode
> directly with a % something or do I look for a conversion function?

I may have been a little bit misunderstandable. The only idlc-crash
when correct compiled, I know of, is when /proc is missing. (And this
is not in idl itself, but in the code to get comand-line arguments in
sal)

Aften I had reported some of the Problems of OUString into %s, and It
think Jürgen Schmidt has fixed at least those I know of, after I wrote
some mail to [udk-dev]. These are fixed in head of cvs. The function
call he used to get OUString to OString can be found in these fixes.

Hochachtungsvoll,
	Bernhard R. Link
--
The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve
nor will he ever receive either. (Benjamin Franklin)