Ximian patches

I'm looking for the moment at http://ooo.ximian.com/patches/RC3/.
It seems some of the patches there would be really interesting to modify
then include.
I think more precisely to desktop-integration.diff for the moment. It
should not be too hard to adapt to Debian/plain GNOME/whatever.
I can see some work has already be done for KDE (KMail for example).
Where can I find this?

Could some of you tell me also what format you'd accept from me and how
to get it (I expect someting like "diff -u", nothing else)?

Regards

--
Jérôme Warnier <jwarnier@beeznest.net>