Re: Multi-Arch for octave-communications

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2021-04-14 18:21]:

Le mercredi 14 avril 2021 à 17:59 +0200, Rafael Laboissière a écrit :

I am trying to update the octave-communications to the new upstream version 1.2.3.  I am getting the following Lintian warnings :

  W: octave-communications source: dependency-is-not-multi-archified octave-communications depends on octave-communications-common (multi-arch: no)
  X: octave-communications source: maybe-not-arch-all-binnmuable octave-communications -> octave-communications-common

Does anyone know how to fix them ?

I guess you need to set "Multi-Arch: foreign" on octave-communications- common.

Thanks, Sébastien. Indeed, this fixes the problem.

Best,