Re: Help packaging an octave toolbox

* Rafael Laboissière <rafael@debian.org> [2020-06-29 09:08]:

Actually, zmat was triggering this Lintian warning:

W: zmat source: debian-watch-file-should-mangle-version opts="oversionmangle=s/(.*)/$1+ds/, dversionmangle=s/\+dfsg\.\d+$//, filenamemangle=s/\S+\/v?(\S+)\.tar\.gz/zmat-$1\.tar\.gz/" https://github.com/fangq/zma
t/tags .*/v?(\d\S+)\.tar\.gz debian debian/repack

I think I fixed it in commit b41324b Please, check to see if this is what you intended.

Also, uscan would produce a .xz tarball, instead of a .gz one.  I think I fix this in commit b41324b

great! thanks