Re: Help packaging an octave toolbox

On 6/24/20 9:50 AM, Rafael Laboissière wrote:

I think that it will be simpler for me if you do your changes directly in the repos of the DOG.

hi Rafael,

just to let you know my changes have been merged/pushed to the DOG repos. I tested with gbp buildpackage and all worked out fine. You may need to remove the .orig.tar.gz file in the build_area folder to avoid conflict.

https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-octave-team/zmat.git
https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-octave-team/octave-jsonlab.git
https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-octave-team/octave-jnifti.git

At any rate, I will have a very busy week before me.  I will take a look at your work when possible, as time permits.

take your time, I appreciate very much your time and efforts to help me on this. I will start working on iso2mesh and my remaining packages. After these exercises, I feel more confident to package the rest with the format required.

Qianqian

Best,