Moving matlab-support to this team?

Hi,

I wanted to know if you would agree with the matlab-support package
being moved to the Debian Octave Group.

This package provides various facilities for integrating a MATLAB
installation with a Debian system. The package needs some love, and the
previous maintainers have accepted the move (see #918843).

I’m asking for your permission before doing this, because strictly
speaking matlab-support is not useful for Octave users, and moreover
some of you may have ethical concerns with stuff related to nonfree
software.

On the other hand, having matlab-support in this team seems logical,
because of the relationship between MATLAB and Octave, and also because
matlab-support is a dependency of dynare-matlab (which is maintained in
this team).

Please let me know.

Best,

--