Re: Unit test failures in version 3.2.0

It looks like you have @infsup/intervaltotext.m, which has been removed in version 3.2.0, still available.

According to the log output...
--------------------------------
   dh_octave_check -O--buildsystem=octave
Checking package...
Checking m files ...
warning: function /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/octave/packages/linear-algebra-2.2.2/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-api-v52/gsvd.oct shadows a built-in function
warning: called from
    load_packages_and_dependencies at line 48 column 5
    load_packages at line 47 column 3
    pkg at line 457 column 7
    /tmp/fileA8Ksft at line 5 column 5

... there are packages being loaded before running the BISTs. At least the linear-algebra package is loaded. (This should not be necessary to use the interval package.) Maybe you load an old version of the interval package, which overloads the intervaltotext method.

I guess that we should exclude the current package in this line:

https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-octave-team/dh-octave/blob/master/dh_octave_check#L117

Oliver