Re: Build failures with the Octave 4.4 transition

On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 01:12:29PM +0200, Julien Bect wrote:
> Le 16/06/2018 à 12:22, Rafael Laboissière a écrit :

> > - octave-stk: Idem for Julien Bect.

> a) Two failing tests ("structure has no member 'xmin'") have been addressed
> : https://sourceforge.net/p/kriging/tickets/89.
>
> A bugfix release is waiting on OF's tracker :
> https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/package-releases/340/.
>
> If it is really urgent, the relevant patch is here :
> https://sourceforge.net/p/kriging/hg/ci/81035abf760b69d06648b84f5b0a7de1b655ab74/.

If possible, please prepare an upload of octave-stk containing this patch.
Otherwise stk will probably have to be temporarily removed from testing.

> b) The others ("__go_axes__: unable to create graphics handle") occur for
> unit tests that are supposed to produce graphics.
>
> I don't know what to do about them, but Sebastien said he would look into
> it.

These failures should be fixed by the latest dh-octave.

Thanks,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer