Re: octave/4.4.0-3 appears to break octave-financial in testing

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 10:10:57AM +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:

> With a recent upload of octave the autopkgtest of octave-financial
> version 0.5.1-2 started to fail in testing. See:
> https://ci.debian.net/packages/o/octave-financial/testing/amd64/
> and
> https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=octave
>
> Albeit octave is involved in the auto-octave transition, I already want
> to draw your attention to this regression as it seems genuine. I have
> copied the error below. The error that I see are very similar to the
> dynare issues I already e-mail the octave maintainers about (at a quick
> glance the tests appear to be even identical).

Actually they are different errors. It's because you somehow pasted the
octave-financial test errors in the (first) message about dynare.

Thanks for these reports, we'll deal with them hopefully soon.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer