Re: stk and Octave 4.4 [was Re: Build failures with the Octave 4.4 transition]

Le 11/06/2018 à 15:07, Julien Bect a écrit :
Le 11/06/2018 à 14:30, Sébastien Villemot a écrit :
Two failing tests are due to a well identified problem that has nothing to
do with Debian packaging.  I am working on it upstream
(https://sourceforge.net/p/kriging/tickets/89/).
As a temporary workaround, should we disable those tests? Or do you already
have a patch?

Not yet, but I have just found out what is wrong, so I should be able to make a bug-fix release within a few days.

A bugfix 2.5.1 release is ready, currently waiting on OF's release tracker.

As soon as it is out, I will update the DOG repo.