Re: Octave 4.4 transition

On Tue, May 08, 2018 at 10:07:52 +0200, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
> If there are fixes in the mercurial upstream repositories (but no new release
> yet), maybe we could upload mercurial snapshots? (I did not verify how many
> packages are in such a situation).

John Donoghue posted a comprehensive list of Forge package status not
long ago

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/octave-maintainers/2018-05/msg00033.html

At least according to his testing, the image, interval, miscellaneous,
nan, nurbs, and tisean packages should build against 4.4.

The general, linear-algebra, odepkg, and parallel packages have all been
fixed but not made a release yet.

The ocs, secs2d, and sparsersb packages have not been fixed yet and have
open upstream bug reports filed:

  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?51510
  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?44803
  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?50764