Re: [alioth deprecation] Please remove your unused and/or migrated repositories

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2018-04-28 21:23]:

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 08:55:43AM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:

please remove your old, unused repos on alioth, so that we don't have to archive them.

I suggest to remove all git repositories under alioth.debian.org:/git/pkg-octave/ that have been moved to salsa.

The other ones (i.e. corresponding to packages that have been removed from the archive) could be left there, and they will then be archived for future reference.

What do you think?

Ok with me.