Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Building octave-interval-doc 3.1.0-3

On 09.01.2018 20:37, Rafael Laboissière wrote:
> * Oliver Heimlich <oheim@posteo.de> [2018-01-09 11:51]:
>
>>> [sinp]
>>>
>>> There is indeed a bug in octave-pkg-dev.  I will take a look at this
>>> as time permits.
>>
>> Maybe this line should consider that d/rules builds two binary
>> packages and the correct directory might be $shr_dir/doc/$package-doc/
>>
>> https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-octave-team/octave-pkg-dev/blob/master/install-docs#L16
>
> I think I fixed the problem in version 2.0.1 of octave-pkg-dev, which I
> uploaded to unstable.
>
> I will upload a new version of octave-interval soon.

Great, thanks again.  Is an update of octave-interval really needed?
Looking at the tracker, the missing arch:all build no longer shows as a
blocker for testing migrations.  Also, wouldn't arch:all use the updated
octave-pkg-dev during its next try?

Oliver