Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] DOG group @ salsa.d.o

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2018-01-02 14:54]:

I must say that I am quite frustrated by the status of the discussion about what to put in the Maintainer field. There seems to be no good solution yet for teams like ours. Maybe we should raise our voice on debian-devel@ and participate in the corresponding threads?

Probably yes, although I do not have time to do it.