Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Switch octave-pkg-dev from CDBS into dh

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2018-01-02 14:40]:

Just one little thing: it is not clear to me why you did source+binary uploads and not source-only uploads. In particular, this implies that we do not have build logs for amd64 packages. In the future, please do source-only uploads, except if there is a good reason for not doing it (e.g. NEW uploads).

You are right, I have overseen this. I will pay attention to that in the future.