Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Switch octave-pkg-dev from CDBS into dh

* Oliver Heimlich <oheim@posteo.de> [2017-12-28 09:09]:

Am 28. Dezember 2017 08:51:42 MEZ schrieb "Rafael Laboissière" <rafael@debian.org>:

If there are no objections, I will upload the new dh-based version to unstable. I will then immediately update all the other packages in Git, accordingly.

Rafael

I didn't check it on the technical level. But the proposed changes sound excellent.

I checked my changes in a couple of packages and it seems to work correctly. I think I will proceed with the change. There will be probably some corner cases that will need manual intervention. Anyway, there will be soon a flood of commits in the Git repositories.