Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Octave 4.2.1 in unstable?

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2017-06-18 11:38]:

I suggest that for the time being we only test reverse dependencies that are not maintained by the DOG, so that we can open bugs early enough against them and therefore warn maintainers.

For packages maintained by us, since we have total control over them, it is more acceptable not to test them beforehand and to fix problems only after the transition has started.

Ok, the list of packages is below. Who does what? If there are only the both of us involved in the task, I suggest that you take care of the first five and I will take care of the last five. Do you agree? I have no particular preference.

libsbml5-octave
octave-biosig
octave-gdf
octave-lhapdf