Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Packages needing some action before freeze

* Oliver Heimlich <oheim@posteo.de> [2017-01-08 13:54]:

The release is currently stalled upstream [1], because the Octave-Forge admin is absent (probably on vacation, I don't know).

Would you mind if I pushed version 2.1.0, so that we can identify RC-bugs in Debian? I have already been able to “pdebuild” a Debian package for amd64, but there might be problems with other architectures which the Debian build infrastructure might find.

Assuming that version 2.1.0 will eventually be released, I do not think that releasing 2.1.0-1 to unstable is a inappropriate. Let us see what the other members do the DOG think, though.