Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave-stk: current status / help needed

* Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@laboissiere.net> [2015-11-03 10:58]:

* Julien Bect <julien.bect@centralesupelec.fr> [2015-11-01 15:44]:

Q2) Concerning unit test verbosity: I have fixed all unit tests where a semi-column was missing. The main remaining cause of verbosity is the presence of smoke tests for all example scripts. I don't know how to reduce this simply since Octave doesn't evalc yet. Can we tolerate this much verbosity? Is it preferable to disable these tests?

My preference is to have verbose unit testing instead of removing them.

There has been lots of improvement as regards the verbosity of the unit testing, thanks. My understanding is that this will be further improved in the future and, anyway, this is not a big issue.

Otherwise, the package is in very good shape now and I think it can be uploaded to unstable.