Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave-stk: current status / help needed

* Julien Bect <julien.bect@centralesupelec.fr> [2015-11-01 15:44]:

The octave-stk package is now in pretty good shape I think.

Thanks for your work!

All patches have been refreshed using dquilt and have headers following the DEP3 recommendation.

I do not see DEP-3 compliant headers in Git HEAD (commit 451f581) right now. Have you not forgot to push your commits?

Now, here is a summary of all the questions that I coulnd't answer on my own...

[snip]

[Skipping the other questions for now.]

Q2) Concerning unit test verbosity: I have fixed all unit tests where a semi-column was missing. The main remaining cause of verbosity is the presence of smoke tests for all example scripts. I don't know how to reduce this simply since Octave doesn't evalc yet. Can we tolerate this much verbosity? Is it preferable to disable these tests?

My preference is to have verbose unit testing instead of removing them.