Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave transitions

Le jeudi 09 juillet 2015 à 19:21 +0200, Rafael Laboissiere a écrit :
> * Mike Miller <mtmiller@debian.org> [2015-07-09 09:22]:
>
> > Should we start working through rdeps of octave to see which
> > packages
> > need to be patched or updated to work with 4.0?
>
> I have already looked at the rdeps.  I have patches for pfstools and
> nlopts.  However it only makes sense to file bug reports against
> these
> packages once the transition is started.

I think you should rather open those bugs right now, with severity
important, if you have the time. Then mark them as blocking the
transition bug when it is created.

When the transition starts, the rdeps bugs can be raised to severity
serious.

--
 .''`.    Sébastien Villemot
: :' :    Debian Developer