Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave_4.0.0-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental, experimental

Le lundi 15 juin 2015 à 22:56 +0200, Rafael Laboissiere a écrit :

> There is a huge backlog of updated packages in Git.  Should I start
> filing the RFUs for uploads to experimental?

I would rather upload them to unstable directly when the transition
starts, in order to minimize the number of uploades. However, if you
have some doubts about the ability to compile of some of those
packages, they could be uploaded to experimental first.

--
 .''`.    Sébastien Villemot
: :' :    Debian Developer