Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Migrating octave-lftat into testing before the freeze

* Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@laboissiere.net> [2014-11-02 20:31]:

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2014-11-02 20:17]:

I changed nothing to the source package. I just compiled it with "export DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nocheck" in order to disable the testsuite (which takes forever).

Oh, I see.  I will consider restricting the architecture set in d/rules.

I just committed this change. For now, unit testing is disabled on armhf and mips.

I also made a series of further changes in the package, in particular dropping blockproc.jar from the tarball in order to comply with the Debian Java Policy. I think that releasing a new version now is absolutely not urgent, so I did not prepare d/changelog neither did a RFU.