Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Migrating octave-lftat into testing before the freeze

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2014-11-01 14:20]:

So I have uploaded armhf and mips binaries compiled on the porterboxes. This should allow octave-ltfat to migrate to testing.

Many thanks!

Note that I had to compile the mips package with DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nocheck. Otherwise it would have taken several days to compile (the porterbox is slow, but the testsuite is also very long).

Of course something will need to be done in the longer term to remedy this situation. Possible options are downsizing the testsuite or restricting the architecture set.

Great.  Could you please commit the changes?