[Pkg-octave-devel] octave-communications FTBFS

I just did some QA work on the DOG packages, as you probably notice from the Git commit notifications. I spotted some minor problems that were reported upstream.

The only serious problem regards octave-communications, which FTBFS. The info format of the documentation does not compile against texinfo 5.1. I patched the package and filed a bug report upstream. It is your call whether or not to upload it to unstable. We might also wait for a new upstream release.