Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Removal of packages

Another serious candidate is the octave-fixed package:

    http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Fixed-point-arithmetic-td2284793.html

The test suite fails miserably:

    [fixedpoint]

    << Fixed Point Load Type >>
      Found Fixed Point Toolbox (version 0.7.10)

    << Fixed Point Creation >>
      Scalar Creation:                          FAILED
    PASSES 1 out of 1 tests

Moreover, the package FTBFS with texinfo 5.1. I filed two bug reports with patches for fixing the building of documentation:

* Thomas Weber <tweber@debian.org> [2013-06-05 23:42]:

Hi,

which packages should we remove now after the release? I am aware of qtoctave and do plan to file a bug about it against ftp.debian.org. Any others?

	Thomas