Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] 64 bit indexing

On 05/21/2013 05:18 AM, Shan Mignot wrote:
Dear all,

I am fighting with a bug related to parcellfun which only occurs when
returning a large NDArray so Octave will only let me return it if
compiled with --enable-64. I have reported the bug to the Octave
development team but they doubt I have built it correctly since they
consider compiling Octave with 64-bit addressing somewhat subtle. Would
you have a set of packages with this feature enabled for Octave and the
libraries it depends on (I run the testing distribution) ?

I don't think any distributions package lapack and blas libraries compiled with 64-bit integers. That's precisely the reason that building Octave with --enable-64 is difficult.

jwe