[Pkg-octave-devel] 64 bit indexing

Dear all,

I am fighting with a bug related to parcellfun which only occurs when returning a large NDArray so Octave will only let me return it if compiled with --enable-64. I have reported the bug to the Octave development team but they doubt I have built it correctly since they consider compiling Octave with 64-bit addressing somewhat subtle. Would you have a set of packages with this feature enabled for Octave and the libraries it depends on (I run the testing distribution) ?

Thanks,

Shan