Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Plans for Wheezy++

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2013-05-06 10:26]:

Le lundi 06 mai 2013 à 09:16 +0200, Thomas Weber a écrit :

thanks to everyone for getting Octave and friends in shape for Wheezy. I really feel we are in the best shape in years with respect to Octave in a Debian stable release.

Yes, I think we’ve done a very good job as a team!

100% agreed. The DOG rocks!

As far as I’m concerned, I prefer to wait for the resolution of #706761 before uploading to unstable. Please contribute to the discussion if you have something to add there.

I have no strong opinion on the issue, sorry.

[...] I think it would also be good if Rafael was listed as Uploader for his packages of interest (note that this does not require the DM or DD status, even though I would be very happy if Rafael was taking back one of these), but this is his call. [...]

I have already thought about applying for DM status, but this is definitely not going to happen in the foreseeable future, at least not this year.