[Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave-control 2.3.51

I Git-pushed the changes for the new upstream version of the control
package (2.351), released today.

I noticed that there is a test_control.m script that exercise the
functions in the package and I decided to add a debian/check.m for
calling it. However, I noticed later that all the tests were already
exercised by octave-pkg.mk.  I then reverted the commit.  When using
git-dch for generating debian/changelog, be sure to remove the entry
about check.m. I apologize for the inconvenience.