Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [OctDev] Fwd: Debian packagers want to know

* Bastien ROUCARIES <roucaries.bastien+octave@gmail.com> [2012-03-27 18:08]:

> On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 8:54 PM, Thomas Weber <tweber@debian.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Are you using this package? The latest upstream code change was almost 4
> >> years ago.
> >
> > Ping.
> > Bastien, do you still want to work on this one?
>
> Yes I use it a work

Your answer came too late, the package has just been removed from Debian.
Thomas, if Bastien is willing to work on this package, what would be the
procedure to get it back.  Should a new ITP bug report be filed?