[Pkg-octave-devel] liboctave-dev et al

Dear package maintainers,

we see liboctave-dev 3.4.3 in Debian experimental but neither unstable nor testing. Is there a reason for this? As the major release Octave 3.4.0 is available since February and the corresponding Debian package (name) structure for Octave has changed we were wondering when updates will be released to non-experimental channels. Currently, we have octave3.2-headers installed and are interested in using the new liboctave-dev package (and corresponding 3.4.3 library) once it is released to unstable. Do you have any plans in that direction?

Best,
Stefan