[Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] dynare 4.0.4-6

Hi,

I have changed the workaround for Octave 3.2 bug #550823. I think this
will make the package compile on all archs.

As discussed on Octave bug list, I have tried on Octave 3.2.3 the patch
proposed by JWE for the above bug. This indeed resolves the time
granularity problem with files created on-the-fly, but this introduces a
more severe problem: Octave no longer finds M-files in the current
directory after a "cd" command.

Furthermore, JWE thinks this patch is not suitable for the stable branch
since it modifies the interface of some classes, so it is unlikely to go
into 3.2.4.

So for the moment the workaround in Dynare remains the best solution.

Best,

--
Sébastien Villemot