Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave-forge packages uploaded

* Thomas Weber <thomas.weber.mail@gmail.com> [2008-12-14 17:42]:

> I've uploaded the last missing packages, with a few exceptions:
> 	optiminterp
> 	octgpr
> 	statistics

Thanks for accomplishing this herculean task.

> optiminterp is the easist case, we already have the latest version :)
> octgpr's demos trigger a bug in Octave 3.0.3. We could disable the demo,
> but Jaroslav pushed a fix into the stable 3.0 repository and plans to
> release 3.0.4 before Christmas. As I'm likely to forget re-enabling the
> demo, I'd say we wait for 3.0.4.
>
> The statistics package is pretty broken in the released 1.0.7 version
> (filename don't match with functions, ...). There has been quite some
> work in SVN, though, so I'm planning to upload an SVN snapshot after
> 3.0.4.

Yes, let us wait until 3.0.4 comes out.

An aside question: is it yet the case that when Octave-Forge is released for
a new Octave version, every package gets a version number bump, even though
no code is changed for some of them?