[Pkg-octave-devel] octave-forge packages uploaded

Hi,

I've uploaded the last missing packages, with a few exceptions:
	optiminterp
	octgpr
	statistics

optiminterp is the easist case, we already have the latest version :)
octgpr's demos trigger a bug in Octave 3.0.3. We could disable the demo,
but Jaroslav pushed a fix into the stable 3.0 repository and plans to
release 3.0.4 before Christmas. As I'm likely to forget re-enabling the
demo, I'd say we wait for 3.0.4.

The statistics package is pretty broken in the released 1.0.7 version
(filename don't match with functions, ...). There has been quite some
work in SVN, though, so I'm planning to upload an SVN snapshot after
3.0.4.

	Thomas