[Pkg-octave-devel] optim package from octave-forge to go in Lenny?

Hi again,
I was persusing the archives of this list, and I saw that some o-f packages are going into Lenny. One of them, the octave-econometrics package, is my work. I'm happy to see it go into Lenny, but it requires some functions that are in the o-f optimization package (in particular, bfgsmin), which doesn't seem to be going in. Are there plans to put that into Lenny?
Regards, Michael