Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Work and coordination with octave2.9

On 10/12/05, Rafa Rodríguez Galván <rafael.rodriguez@uca.es> wrote:
Hi,

I'm continuing my work on Debian Octave, after some
weeks on vacation.

welcome back

I know that octave2.9 is one of the most
urgent things to do and I would like to help.

Please, those that are working in octave2.9, could indicate
what work is still pending to do, in order to get coordinated?

I am just starting to work on repackaging for 2.9.3 nothing has been done yet.  Go ahead and jump right in.

For example, have you started working on 2.9.3? In recompiling
against libhdf5 or with g++4.0?

Regards,
Rafa.

--