[Pkg-octave-devel] Work and coordination with octave2.9

Hi,

I'm continuing my work on Debian Octave, after some
weeks on vacation. I know that octave2.9 is one of the most
urgent things to do and I would like to help.

Please, those that are working in octave2.9, could indicate
what work is still pending to do, in order to get coordinated?

For example, have you started working on 2.9.3? In recompiling
against libhdf5 or with g++4.0?

Regards,
Rafa.

--
J. Rafael Rodriguez Galvan.
Cadiz University (UCA).                 OSLUCA (Free Software Office, UCA)