Re: Next OCaml transition: 4.14.x

On 2023/09/18 09:32, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
Le 18/09/2023 à 10:04, Julien Puydt a écrit :
I agree with that plan ; can you list which packages get broken in each case?

I've attached the lists of (OPAM) packages that cannot be installed with each version of OCaml. It turns out the numbers don't exactly match with what I said in my first mail (but they are close).

The new version of liquidsoap uses dune as it's build system and looks to support at least OCaml 4.14. However, I have been unable to get it to build. I'll try post the error once the ocaml rebuild has finished, as it currently makes building impossible due to deps not yet being available.

Cheers
Kyle
--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀