Re: Next OCaml transition: 4.14.x

Le 18/09/2023 à 10:04, Julien Puydt a écrit :
I agree with that plan ; can you list which packages get broken in each case?

I've attached the lists of (OPAM) packages that cannot be installed with each version of OCaml. It turns out the numbers don't exactly match with what I said in my first mail (but they are close).

Notice that as far as I know Coq isn't broken by the new OCaml but has performance issues with it - the Coq and OCaml upstreams are trying to fix this, so I expect new versions of both will get out when that will be fixed.

Note that my opam-debian-switch workflow ignores most of Coq packages (except coq itself), since you take care of them with your own workflow.

Stéphane
0install
0install-solver
liquidsoap