Re: Building clean packages for coq theories

Le mardi 23 novembre 2021 à 10:09 +0100, Stéphane Glondu a écrit :

> META is usually put in libfoobar-ocaml, as it contains the
> information to locate the *.cma and *.cmxs files (this information is
> used by anything using findlib as a lib, for example ocsigenserver).

Indeed, that's what's the policy says.

I made the mistake with coq (I pushed a fixing commit), but since I
based my elpi & ocaml-ansi-terminal on studying other packages, those
are ok.

I won't upload coq again that soon though (unless I get a fix for
bytecode-only architectures!), as I'd like to rework the packaging
quite extensively.

Cheers,

J.Puydt