Re: Packaging elpi, hierarchy-builder and recent a mathcomp -- starting to work on it

Hi,

> This is more a comment on upstream, but I cannot not say it: using
> camlp5 and ppxlib at the same time seems very strange to me.

camlp5 is used to implement the parser of the programming language ELPI
and for embedding the language in ocaml, while ppxlib is just used for
the nice plugins/syntax extensions for ocaml

Cheers,
C.S.C.

--
Prof. Claudio Sacerdoti Coen