Packaging elpi, hierarchy-builder and recent a mathcomp -- starting to work on it

Hi,

as I wrote to this list in august, I'm interested in coq theories, and
specifically mathcomp, which will soon require hierarchy-builder, wich
requires coq-elpi, which requires elpi.

I am a Debian developer and I am already part of a few teams (games,
javascript, python and science), so I should have the general practice
of managing packages right, but I really lack experience about OCaml
packaging, so I will need some help before I'm efficient.

I have tried to package elpi already, and made the result available
here: https://mentors.debian.net/package/elpi/

Notice:
(1) no ITP yet ;
(2) already pointing to the team's salsa ;
(3) packaging inspired by those of ppxlib and ssreflect ;
(4) lintian finds so many things to complain about!

Comments and corrections are very welcome,

J.Puydt