Betreff: Re: stan packaging
Datum: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 03:19:47 +0530
Von: Nilesh Patra <nilesh@debian.org>
An: Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de>
Kopie (CC): Debian Science <debian-science@lists.debian.org>

On 04/06/21 10:27 PM, Steffen Möller wrote:
Sigh. cmdstan needs stanc3 (to be packaged) which needs dune (available)
which needs https://opam.ocaml.org/packages/ppx_jane/ppx_jane.v0.14.0/
(to be packaged). This is a bit beyond my  routine.

Do we have OCaml folks on this list?

I think it'd be best to ask in https://lists.debian.org/debian-ocaml-maint/
It looks doable, can give it a try but the dependency(and transitive) list is rather
huuuge, admittedly

Nilesh