Re: [covid-19] Help for ocaml package needed

Hello Ralf,

> Could someone give me push access on salsa for that package ? I think
> there are a few things that can be improved. Having push rights is much
> easier for me than going trough PRs.

I agree. I believe you may have the rights now.

> If the library is accessed using ocamlfind then you have to install a
> META file for that library. If that didn't work for you then maybe
> something is wrong with the META file. I take it that that file is
> (or can be) generated in the build process, as the *.ml files? In that
> case, if you can activate the generation of that META file I may have
a look

A bit more investigation later, I ended up installing the META file
under /usr/lib/ocaml/mcl (I didn't know META had to go under a directory
with the same name as the package under ocaml). It seemed like ocamlfind
list wouldn't display "mcl", so I did `XMETAExtraLines: directory = "^"`
in _oasis and now I see mcl under ocamlfind list.

Thanks for the help. Although, do feel free to push any changes /
improvements you feel necessary.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust