Re: [covid-19] Help for ocaml package needed

Hello Ralf et al.,

There has been more progress with mcl[1] now. With the ocaml built
libraries, I have moved the contents of _build/ into /usr/lib/ocaml
contained in a package called "libmcl-ocaml-dev".

Unfortunately pplacer[2], which relies on ocaml mcl bindings, generates
the following message during build time: ocamlfind: Package `mcl' not
found. With more investigation, it seems like when running "ocamlfind
list" command, mcl is not listed even though the ml library contents are
under /usr/lib/ocaml. What could be the issue? Installing the META file
into this directory still has no effect.

Ocaml is new territory for me so I am still learning with regards to
ocaml packaging.

Any help is much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust