Re: camomile / ocaml-gettext bootstrap?

Hi,

On 2019/01/18 18:40, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> Le 17/01/2019 à 18:40, Matthias Klose a écrit :
>> looking at
>> https://launchpadlibrarian.net/406613479/buildlog_ubuntu-disco-amd64.ocaml-gettext_0.3.7-1build5_BUILDING.txt.gz
>>
>> there seems to be a cyclic dependency for camomile / ocaml-gettext. Any idea how
>> to resolve that?
>
> ocaml-gettext depends on camomile, but camomile doesn't seem to depend
> on ocaml-gettext.
>
> The error you're showing is ocaml-gettext not detecting camomile whereas
> camomile is installed. I guess this is due to the new version of
> camomile that Kyle recently uploaded...?

Currently camomile in unstable FTBS due to #918562 and #918563. I am
still waiting for porter-box access to try debug the issue, but I
haven't heard anything since I submitted it about 3 weeks ago. If
someone is able to try debug the issue on bytecode architectures and
power-pc that would be amazing. The latest packaging is on salsa [1]

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/ocaml-team/camomile