Re: alioth -> salsa migration

On 2018-04-21 13:48, Nicolas Braud-Santoni wrote:
On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 10:18:20PM +0200, Ralf Treinen wrote:
Hello,

Hi Ralf,

the migration of our git repositories from alioth to salsa becomes more
and more urgent. Is anybody working on this?

Not as far as I'm aware.

Running the python script as described in [1] seems easy enough. I can
do that, however I will be on VAC next week and don't want to do this
just before leaving, so it would have to wait for the week of april 30
if noone else wants to step in.

I can step in, perform the needed migrations, grant team members access,
and make sure there is a redirect from alioth to salsa, if I'm granted
access to pkg-ocaml on salsa (I would probably need Master permissions,
since I would be granting permissions and creating repos).

I have migrated all Git repos and added you to the ocaml-team on Salsa.
Next, I'll setup tag_pending, emails_on_push and irc/kgb hooks.

Alioth will refuse new commits from now on and warn about the repo having been migrated to Salsa by telling its new address. I do not intend to setup
any redirection. Personally, I find it useless.

--
Mehdi